Pages

12/28/2011

36!


1 month to go! We are getting SO excited and SO ready to meet our sweet baby girl! 

Last Friday, I went to see Dr. E.  It looks like my body is getting ready to have this baby!  I get to go off of bedrest and my meds on Monday @ 37 weeks!! Shouldn't be long after that until we are holding sweet Ashlynn!  

She wasn't moving a ton the day of my appt, so they decided to do a sono to check everything out.  She was looking great when we peeked!  It looks like she has hair, and that she is going to be a BIG baby! Here is a pic from the sono:

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: Should be around 18.5 inches, and 6 lbs, about the weight of a crenshaw melon...but she was measuring 7.2 lbs last week during the sono, and the tech said she could be a 9 pounder!
Weight gain: +27
Maternity Clothes: My new wardrobe consists of shorts, pj pants and tshirts...
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: It has slowed down some, since she is getting so big.  But she still makes sure we know that she is in there!
Sleep: It takes me forever to fall asleep these days, and I am getting up a lot more to go to the bathroom.  
Symptoms:  Waddling, sore back, and def. hormones this week
What I miss: Driving and eating at places besides my couch!
Cravings: I have really been craving fruit and chocolate milk again
Best Moment this week: Seeing our sweet little girl on the sono (And getting to share that with my mom!)
What I am looking forward to: My doctors appt on Thursday, and getting off of bedrest!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting so excited for you! She's almost here! I've been thinking of you a lot since Macie decided to arrive at only 35 weeks and we went through soooo much, but it sounds like you're doing great!!! Happy New Year....you're about to be a mommy!

    ReplyDelete