7 weeks to go!
Thankfully, this was a very uneventful week pregnancy wise! I have started feeling "very pregnant" this week. We got our glider in this week, and her room is looking great! Our next appt is Wed, so hopefully all is still looking great then!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: 17 inches, and she should be around 4 lbs, about the weight of a pineapple...My stomach was measuring 33.5 weeks almost 2 weeks ago, so she is probably bigger than that!
Weight gain: +23
Maternity Clothes: My new wardrobe consists of shorts, pj pants and tshirts
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: Crazy! She has started hiccuping more, and she has started kicking/hitting my bladder again
Sleep: Sleep has been ok, although I have started to wake up more to go to the bathroom throughout the night
Symptoms: A few new "not blogging about" symptoms. I am hungry alot, but food is not sounding food. I also have some back pain throughout the day.
What I miss: Fresh air, sights/smells of Christmas
Cravings: Lately I haven't had too many cravings....It's more so that nothing sounds good to eat, and I am really indecisive about food
Best Moment this week: Mark got to go to his man shower, and had a great time! We are so blessed!
What I am looking forward to: Next dr. appt is Wed!
No comments:
Post a Comment