I can't believe I am 8 months pregnant! It feels like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant. And I can't believe I have been on bedrest for FIVE weeks now!
Baby girl decided to give us another adventure in L&D Sunday night. I hadn't been feeling good all day, and just didn't feel "right." Dr. E wanted me to go in just to make sure everything was ok. It turns out I was dehydrated (Not sure how...I feel like all I do is drink water!) They gave me a bag of IV fluids and all was well!
We also went to see Dr. E last week for a checkup. Everything is looking great! He pushed my next appt. back to 2 weeks since everything was looking good.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: 16.7 inches, and she should be around 3.75 lbs, about the weight of a jicama...Last Wed. at my appt. my stomach was measuring 2.5 weeks big, so I am guessing she is still bigger than that!
Weight gain: +23
Maternity Clothes: My new wardrobe consists of shorts, pj pants and tshirts
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: Still a crazy, active little girl!
Sleep: Sleep has been ok, although I have started to wake up more to go to the bathroom throughout the night
Symptoms: My stomach feels huge....Laying down is kind of awkward because of it. I am a little hormonal/emotional, and the "nesting" and "I'm going to be a mom soon?!" thoughts have kicked in full gear
What I miss: Target, driving, wearing scarves and boots
Cravings: Lately I haven't had too many cravings....It's more so that nothing sounds good to eat, and I am really indecisive about food
Best Moment this week: Celebrating Thanksgiving with family, and enjoying a much needed long weekend with my better half!
What I am looking forward to: Saturday we are having a "Man Shower" hosted by our homegroup! Since I can't go to a shower, they are having a shower for all of the guys (they are golfing, not having cake and punch lol!)
No comments:
Post a Comment