Taking things 1 week at a time here! It has been a good week, just alot of laying around :)
Dr. E seemed calm about everything last week. That made me feel better! He seems to think that with the meds and bedrest that she could stay in there full term. Such a praise!!
Nesting has set in, and I can't really nest, so I am so thankful for friends/family who have helped out with things! And can I just say...my husband is AMAZING! He has taken such good care of baby girl and I these past few weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: 15 inches, and she should be around 2.5 lbs, about the weight of a Butternut Squash...she weighed more than that 2 weeks ago, and my stomach measured 30 weeks last Wed.!
Weight gain: +20
Maternity Clothes: My new wardrobe consists of shorts, pj pants and tshirts
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: Active as ever! I have started doing kick counts, and I am supposed to feel her move 10 times in 2 hours. It took me 5 minutes to feel 10 kicks haha!
Sleep: Laying around during the day makes falling asleep harder, but otherwise sleep has been great
Symptoms: Hormonal :), hungry and thirsty
What I miss: Sunshine
Cravings: Chocolate milk, Chickfila, fruit, Burger Street
Best Moment this week: 1) Going in for my 28 week appt and touching base with Dr. E
2) Mark and our sweet friend Ben painted the nursery! And our friend Katie brought over the finished bedding!!
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating my birthday this week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment