Pages

11/15/2011

Three*Oh



30 weeks. That sounds like such a more calming number that 29.  Feels closer, and a little more real! 

This week has been good....I got to celebrate my birthday-bedrest style! My amazing husband did a great job of making it special! I also started some part time/temp work, which is a blessing in SO many ways! 

I had wanted to take maternity pictures about this time....So I am trying to use pinterest/my creativity to come up with at lease a few cute pictures Mark can take of me/us...We'll see how that turns out!

(I haven't changed out of PJ's for the past 2 days...so I will add a picture when I am dressed to go to the dr. tomorrow!)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: 15.7 inches, and she should be around 3 lbs, about the weight of a head of cabbage...although by now we know she is a little bigger than that!
Weight gain: +20
Maternity Clothes: My new wardrobe consists of shorts, pj pants and tshirts
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: Still moving like crazy! We have started to feel little body parts rolling across my stomach....pretty wild!
Sleep:  Since I started doing some work from home, I seem to be able to fall asleep easier at night. Although I do find that my stress/crazy nesting thoughts come out whenever I lay down.
Symptoms:  The normal aches and pains are there...I can't lay propped up on my back anymore or she squished my vena cava. And probably a little hormonal too :)
What I miss: Going outside more than once every 2 weeks, cleaning, eating out, oh ya know...the usual
Cravings: Chocolate milk, Chickfila, fruit, peanut butter
Best Moment this week: Our crib came this week!!! Mark got it all set up and I can't wait until we have a sweet baby girl sleeping in it (Well, I lied...I can wait about 10 weeks!)
What I am looking forward to: Going to see Dr. E tomorrow and seeing where we are at!

No comments:

Post a Comment