Pages

12/19/2011

35:The Magic Number

35 weeks down and 35 days to go!

This week has been about the same.  I have had a few more contractions here and there, but the meds are still doing their trick.  I have also started to waddle, and become extremely tired. I go to the doctor this Friday, so I am excited to see how things are looking! 


We will also be celebrating our last Christmas as a family of 2!  I will be honest, I haven't felt the Christmas spirit too much this week...being stuck at home, and not being able to go spend Christmas with family just feels kind of weird.  I am just grateful that baby girl has stayed in this long!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: 18 inches, and she should be around 5.25 lbs, about the weight of a honeydew melon...not too much longer until we get to see how big she actually is!
Weight gain: +25
Maternity Clothes: My new wardrobe consists of shorts, pj pants and tshirts
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: As crazy as ever! Still hiccuping and loves to react to her daddy's voice!
Sleep: When I am asleep I sleep good.  I think my body is just preparing me to live on little sleep, because I can't fall asleep, wake up (and stay up) a few times a night, and wake up early.
Symptoms:  I think I started "waddling" when I walk...
What I miss: Enjoying the sights/sounds/smells of Christmas
Cravings: Lately I haven't had too many cravings....It's more so that nothing sounds good to eat, and I am really indecisive about food
Best Moment this week: Last week was pretty uneventful, which is good news in the world of baby baking!
What I am looking forward to: My next appt. with Dr. E is on Friday! And then Christmas will be here! I am looking forward to spending this last Christmas as a family of 2, and celebrating the birth of our Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment