Only six weeks to go! Hopefully a little less! (Whenever God is ready to send her out, really!)
Everything was looking good at my appt last week. Really no changes (which is a plus!) We are so excited to meet Ashlynn and love on her! I can't believe how close we are getting!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: 18 inches, and she should be around 4.75 lbs, about the weight of a cantelope...not too much longer until we get to see how big she actually is!
Weight gain: +25
Maternity Clothes: My new wardrobe consists of shorts, pj pants and tshirts
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: Still moving all over! This week we started feeling her feet when they would kick out...it is a pretty amazing experience!
Sleep: Some nights are good, and then some mornings I wake up feeling exhausted
Symptoms: A few new "not blogging about" symptoms. I have been pretty tired lately too (Not sure how since I lay on a couch all day!)
What I miss: Dates with my husband
Cravings: Lately I haven't had too many cravings....It's more so that nothing sounds good to eat, and I am really indecisive about food
Best Moment this week: Went to Dr. E last week, and all is looking great! My next appt is in 2.5 weeks (apparently he decided he needs a vacation lol!)
What I am looking forward to: I ordered Christmas presents online this week, and they should all be coming in this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment