Pages

1/02/2012

37 weeks (aka FULL TERM!)

Full term. WOW! I can't believe we managed to bake our sweet baby the full 10 weeks until I reached full term! God is SO good!

As of today, I am off of bedrest and meds.  Our families and friends have all been taking guesses as to how long it will take her to make her grand entrance! Dr. E said that everything is looking great, and that she could come anytime in the next 3 weeks! 

Mark kept telling me I didn't look pregnant from behind, so I had him take this picture so I could see for myself!
That is quite a difference from the front.side views!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 weeks
Size of baby: Should be around 19 inches, and 6.3 lbs, about the weight of a stalk of swiss chard...but she was measuring 7.2 lbs 2 weeks ago during the sono, and the tech said she could be a 9 pounder!
Weight gain: +25
Maternity Clothes: Back to maternity clothes! I only have a few things, but am making them work for a few weeks!
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: It has slowed down some, since she is getting so big.  But she still makes sure we know that she is in there!
Sleep: A little rougher the past few days, it kind of comes and goes  
Symptoms:  Waddling, sore back, and random contractions
What I miss: My body feeling good
Cravings: Nothing really
Best Moment this week: Reaching 37 weeks!! Full term, and no more bedrest!!
What I am looking forward to: Enjoying this week of being out of the house, and getting things ready for her arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment