Pages

1/16/2012

38 weeks

I figured I would wrap up this pregnancy in the same way that I started...a weekly post!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Baby girl arrived at 37 weeks 5 days
Size of baby: She weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and measured 20 inches long
Weight gain: I am now -20 of my +28!
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing some, but back in a lot of pre-pregnancy clothes!
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: She loves to kick her little legs and move her arms and hands in front of her face
Sleep: She sleeps like an angel! (Knock on wood) She normally sleeps in 3-4 hour stretches during the day, and then only wakes up 2 times during the night  
Symptoms:  Madly in love with our sweet daughter, and feeling so blessed that the Lord has chosen us to be her parents
What I miss: NOTHING! Couldn't imagine our lives without her
Cravings: Lots of kisses and snuggle time :)
Best Moment this week: Ashlynn turned 1 week old, and got to spend the whole week with her daddy!
What I am looking forward to: Watching her life unfold and seeing the BIG plans that God has in store for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment