I cannot believe it is time to start typing 2010. A new decade! Ten years ago, I was ringing in the New Year by skiing on the slopes with my family! This decade will be rung in as the first New Year's Eve spent with my husband!
~The highlight of 2009 would definitely be this~
Marrying my best friend!
I am so excited about 2010 and all that it has to bring! New memories (happy, sad and crazy ones I'm sure!), and so many new experiences to learn from. I look forward to the path that the Lord has laid out for us and to the ways that we will grow in Him in the coming year!
Happy New Year and God Bless You in 2010!
So tell me...10 years ago, you were what...13??? Were you in middle school still? Oh, how I feel so old! 10 years ago my little boy was only 9 months old...we were celebrating Evan's first Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to a great new year & decade as well! I sure enjoy your friendship!