Welcome to the Sangenito home! Christmas is my favorite time of the year...and this Christmas is even better since it is our first Christmas being married!
Our decorations are very simple, but they each mean something special to us! Enjoy the tour and thanks for stopping by!
Our First Christmas Tree
We got to buy our first Christmas tree this year! The Christmas tree skirt is one of my most treasured decorations. My grandfather made each grandchild one many years ago. Most of our ornaments are simple Christmas balls. Last year, my mother-in-law gave me a box full of beautiful ornaments that we have as well!
This year my husband also surprised me with this very special ornament
First Christmas Ornament
Because we do not have a fireplace in our apartment, our stockings are hung from the counter with care!
Mark, Allison & Zeus
I got these stockings last year after Christmas on sale. I just love them and am so glad I decided to get them! And of course our sweet puppy has a stocking, since he is our only child.
We rarely eat at our dining table, so I decided to decorate it this year as well
And last but not least is one of my favorite areas in our apartment
We received quite a few nativities as wedding gifts, and I couldn't wait to pull out our collections! The birth of Jesus is the reason for the season and we want to make sure and make that the center of our household each Christmas!
Merry Christmas and God bless!
just beautiful!
ReplyDeletemerry xmas!!!
xoxo
A nativity set as a wedding gift is actually a GREAT idea : ) Im a newlywed as well...we found out we conceived two weeks after returning from our honeymoon!...We can't wait to welcome our little girl into the world in just 4 weeks - and look forward to next Christmas with her {when I can really get the house spruced up!} : )
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love those Nativities! Your frist Christmas married is very special!
ReplyDeleteThanks for having me over. Everything is just beautiful, you have a lovely home. Love your tree and nativity. The perfect place to celebrate Christmas. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!