Pages

1/05/2010

Again?!

Well, it seems if I have caught some kind of bug...again! Actually, last week the husband had it, and it was my week to take care of him. (I don't think I have EVER seen him that sick!) Now that he is feeling better, I am the one with a fever, a cough and all of that fun stuff.

Of all times to be sick this is not the best...I was so ready to be back at work after not having been there for 2 weeks. The Lord gave me alot of direction and clarity in that time off, and I was so ready to run with it...and now I am laying in bed with a fever and no energy. So, needless to say I am praying that I get to feeling better ASAP so that I can get things a rolling!

I am still also excited to blog with pictures from our 2 week adventures...but for now this is all I will be seeing....


1 comment:

  1. hope you feel better soon!! I am missing you now that we are done with Christmas Store...I really enjoyed hanging out with you!

    ReplyDelete