Pages

5/02/2009

Let the shredding begin

As I type, I am having to lift my fingertips and place them on each key.

Ok. Well maybe that is a tad dramatic. But stepping out of bed this morning, and walking down the stairs took about that much effort.

Why? You ask?

After reading this post by BooMama, and because of my love for Biggest Loser (I mean...it did spur on my start of healthy eating) I decided to order join the challenge over here.

The challenge entails getting the "30 day shred" dvd (not to hard) and going through it once a day (oh my lands its hard). I am on day 2. There are 3 levels to work yourself up through, and each level has beginner and advanced workouts. Maybe I will get out of Level 1, beginner by day 30.

I 100% understand now why the contestants on that show cry, and sweat, and yell at her. Because I am pretty sure I yelled at my tv yesterday, and sweat more in 20 minutes than I have in all of 2009. (I mean come on now-She keeps telling me to push it and she doesn't even lose her lip gloss)But with the promise of losing 20 lbs. in 30 days in sight, I suppose I will keep sweating, and yelling at my tv.

So, if you see me hobbling, don't laugh. If I can't sit down, be understanding. It's all for a good cause.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, girl! Can't walk, can't sit....can hardly roll from side to side in my own bed! :)

    ReplyDelete