Last fall, after the overly-dramatic, frustrating, pretty much out right ridiculous season of The Bachelor, I vowed that I would never, never, ever watch that show again.
Fast forward to last week. Up comes the commercial for the new season, and once again I said I would never, never, ever watch again. Fast forward with me again to last night. House is gone until the fall, I am way to behind on One Tree Hill to watch the season finale, and 24 has never seemed that great to me. So, after alot of deep thought--umm or maybe just realizing that it was premire night, I turned on the show that I was never, never, ever going to watch again.
And folks, I watched it. And next week, I will probably watch it again. There is something about laughing at 25 men get territorial and make fools of themselves that is just hilarious. So here is to Jillian finding love--or "the h-word" or "Mr. Invisible" as she has apparently chosen to call him, or really just to another few monts of being entertained by the most dramatic season of the Bachelorette in television history.
No comments:
Post a Comment