Pages

5/12/2009

The Shred: Update

Today was day 10 of my 30 day shred (I missed 2 days somewhere in there!). Oddly enough, I find myself looking forward to those 20 minutes each day--they are kind of refreshing! Throughout this new adventure, I feel that the Lord is teaching me alot about self control, and persistence. I am very good at starting things at not finishing them, but hey-- 1/3 down...only 2/3 to go!

Speaking of exercise...did anyone watch the Biggest Loser? 1500 pounds. Wow. That is the cumulative amount of weight lost on this season. A 64 year old man lost the most weight at home-with only 2 weeks of training from the show. A 40 something year old woman (the newest Biggest Loser) now weighs less than I do! That is just so amazing to me!

1 comment:

  1. did we talk about how i cried during the whole show? gosh.

    ReplyDelete