Pages

5/20/2009

So proud!

We were sitting on the couch tonight, and heard the dog making a ruckus. I look over to see that he is in the bathroom. Now that may not seem weird--but my dog does NOT go into the bathroom by free will. He won't even step on the tile.

So there he is, in the bathroom, and out comes THE bark. I normally know what all of his barks mean, and this one was the "MOM-THERE'S A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE!!" bark. That will strike fear in anyone. I just knew that Fido had returned.

I look around the bathroom, and to my amazement, I do not see a Fido, I see a WASP! A huge, scary wasp! I slammed the door as fast as I could and called my husband. Understand this-my husband is not a bug person.

BUT--He immediately grabs our only practical wasp killing device--a new spatula--and heads to the bathroom. After stalking down the wasp, he smacked it--and down it fell in record time!

I was SO proud!

1 comment:

  1. Fly swatter wasn't on your registry or I would have gotten that instead. LOL

    ReplyDelete