Pages

4/28/2009

Cornbread & Tomahawks

I thought I would give you a peek at our weekend with some pictures! (With a few descriptions of course!)

Friday--Planting flowers & herbs for the patio!

Saturday- Woke up and it was sunny. Headed out to our first destination--and it was flooding. Literally. Finally the rain stopped and we made it here:
The 12th Annual Corn Bread Festival.

The Crowds. (I think they are looking for the cornbread...)
Fun for the whole family.

After the festival, we headed out to the Tomahawk Throwing Competition. They throw knives/tomahawks and other sharp objects at large logs.
The hubby, learning about how to make a fire, and throw sharp things.
Does this sound safe to anyone?

The hubby starting a fire. In the grass. At least it wasn't his idea!

It was great to spend the weekend together just being goofy! Now hopefully we can just keep those flowers alive....!

1 comment: