Last year we started the fun tradition of going to see Santa with my mom! This year we took the girls to see him in a "Frozen Winterland". The snow globe was probably their favorite part :)
I loved that we also got this sweet picture!
Ash was NOT a fan of Santa, and Bailey girl was her always skeptical self!
After lunch, we met Mark for lunch. The girls loved the surprise of seeing their daddy!
Our next stop was the Northpark Mall. I knew Ashlynn would love the trains and other decor.
Gaga was a trooper and wore Bailey almost the whole time!!
Last year, Ashlynn got Starbucks for the first time after her Santa trip, so we decided to keep the tradition of that.
We had SUCH a fun "girly" day!! I am thankful that my mom tagged along for the Christmas fun :)
A couple of days later, we got to see Gaga and Gator again, this time for a lazy day at their house, and a little Christmas shopping!













No comments:
Post a Comment