Pages

12/11/2014

Halloween 2014

Ashlynn was sick on Halloween day, so we stayed in and rested so that she would be up for Trick or Treating that night. Mark was a little more festive, and dressed up for work! He went as an "I cloud".


This summer, Ashlynn and I had agreed on an "owl" costume for her and Bailey.  That eventually evolved into the owls Little Hootie and Mama Hootie, from an episode of Paw Patrol. That then evolved into Mark and I being "Rubble" and "Zuma", 2 of the dogs from Paw Patrol. I made all of our costumes with felt, and was pretty proud of the final outcome!


On Halloween night, we met up with all of the grandparents at Mark's parents house for trick or treating. We walked around their neighborhood, and both girls had a BLAST! The pictures are pretty fuzzy, because it was dark out, but the smiles are still visible :)





My dad dressed up as a younger version of a guy from his work. It was pretty hilarious, although Bailey was not to sure about it.



Ashlynn was so polite all night, she made sure to say please and thank you!



Bailey was all about the candy. She refused to let go of her candy bag, and eventually wore it around her neck because it was too heavy to carry!



No comments:

Post a Comment