Pages

4/16/2013

Baby B:37 Weeks


37 Weeks! Full term! Yay! I officially went off of the meds at bedtime last Friday night.  I had been having contractions without them, so we will see if they pick up more.  I went for my 36 week checkup last Monday.  He did not check for dilation but said everything looked great.  I had contractions all day last Tuesday, up to 2-7 min apart for a couple of hours.  Another Dr. checked me for dilation and nothing had changed, but they put me on modified bed rest for the week.  My mom and dad came throughout the week to help love on Miss A so that I could rest!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 weeks
Size of baby: She should be a little over 19 inches long and weight 6 1/3 lbs (about the size of a stalk of swiss chard ). 
Weight gain: +15
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: Movements are much slower, but also much bigger when they happen. 
Sleep: Sleep is still ok until 2-3.  After that I normally move to the couch, where I sleep some nights and don't others.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, pain (from kidney stent), contractions, very moody, nausea
What I miss: Playing on the floor with Ashlynn :/ Thankfully my family and my husband have been amazing and have spent time with her each day this week!
Cravings: No cravings, although I am not feeling anything too greasy
Best moment this week: Going to Wicked with Mark last night! It was incredible!
What I am looking forward to: The arrival of our sweet girl in the next few weeks (or days!)
Dad and Big Sister: Mark has still been such a huge help and encouragement.  Ashlynn has enjoyed a lot of extra attention from my parents this week, and a fun sleepover on Friday night while we went to Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment