Pages

4/07/2013

Baby B: 36 Weeks


Woohoo! We have hit 36 weeks...aka 9 months! At my appointment last week, Dr. E wanted to check for dilation because my meds have not been working as well on my contractions. It turns out that I am 1.5 cm dilated! I start my weekly appt. tomorrow, so we will see if I have made any progress. 

Side view
Front view
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: She should be a little over 18.5 inches long and weight 6 lbs (about the size of a crenshaw melon ). 
Weight gain: +16 
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: She has started poking little feet and knees out a lot! She has def. grown, and is not moving her whole body anymore, just parts here and there.
Sleep: Sleep is ok until about 2-3 a.m. At that point I have been having to go to the couch to try and sleep.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, pain (from kidney stent), contractions, very moody
What I miss: Being pain-free
Cravings: Not really many cravings. I have had a smaller appetite this week.
Best moment this week: Hitting 36 weeks!
What I am looking forward to: Friday night, Mark and I are going to see Wicked! I am beyond excited. And then on Saturday our moms are having a shower for us!
Dad and Big Sister: Mark has been playing Mr. Mom alot, especially this weekend, so that I can rest.  Ashlynn got to hunt Easter Eggs for the first time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment