I had been waiting to post on Baby B's updates until I had a picture, but I keep forgetting to snap one. A wordy post will have to do! We had a checkup last Thursday and everything is looking great. Her heartbeat was strong and steady. I had my glucose test done, and have not heard back so I am assuming that everything checked out with that!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 weeks (6 months!!)
How Far Along: 24 weeks (6 months!!)
Size of baby: Slightly over 1 lb. and 12 inches long (Head to toe), about the length of an ear of corn
Weight gain: +8 (Appreciating the small gain, but trying to make sure and eat enough for our sweet girl!)
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: All over the place! With Ashlynn, kicks were always felt really hard in 1 place, but I can feel this sweet girl in multiple spots kicking away! She also moves a lot more throughout the day (and night!) than Ashlynn did.
Sleep: Sleep has been hit or miss. I wake up multiple times in the night and have trouble going back to sleep.
Symptoms: Tailbone pain, exhaustion and terrible heartburn
What I miss: Sleep
Cravings: Caffeine, fruit, veggies, bread
Best moment this week: Celebrating Ashlynn's 1st birthday and having a great checkup for Baby B!
What I am looking forward to: Getting closer to the 3rd trimester
No comments:
Post a Comment