Baby B has been baking for 26 weeks! Praise the Lord! It is exciting to be at the point of viability, and to *so far* have no signs of early labor. Keep baking Miss Bailey!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 weeks
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: 14 inches and she should be around 1.75 lbs
Weight gain: +10
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: She is still a mover and a shaker. She is much lower than Ashlynn, and I can feel her kick more all over my stomach (as opposed to in my ribs!)
Sleep: Sleep has gotten a little better. Partially because my tailbone hasn't hurt as much and partially because I have been so exhausted that I have conked out when my head hit the pillow.
Symptoms: Tailbone pain, exhaustion, moodiness, and terrible heartburn
What I miss: Not getting winded just by walking up the stairs :)
Cravings: Fruit and veggies
Best moment this week: Mark's family got to meet Ashlynn, and we got to spend a few precious days with them in Ohio celebrating the life of his grandma (more on that soon).
What I am looking forward to: I am hoping to schedule our 4d sono for sometime in the next couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment