We have hit the 25 week point! God is good! We are praising Him constantly for a healthy pregnancy and a very active Baby B! Here is a photo I snapped yesterday of the ever growing bump!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: Slightly over 1.5 lbs and 13 1/2 inches, the size of a rutabaga
Weight gain: +9
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: Yes! I told Mark that my organs are starting to hurt, she is kicking all over, all of the time! (I am currently writing this at 3:30 a.m. because she decided to have a crazy dance party!)
Sleep: Sleep is great early in the evening and in the mornings. The middle of the night is hit or miss (see above...)
Symptoms: Tailbone pain, exhaustion moodiness, and terrible heartburn
What I miss: Sleep
Cravings: Caffeine, fruit, veggies, bread
Best moment this week: Finding a double stoller for an incredible deal!
What I am looking forward to: Making it past the "point of bed rest" here in a few weeks with Ashlynn's pregnancy. We are praying to avoid that completely!

No comments:
Post a Comment