SIX months?! Wow! I cannot believe I have been pregnant for 6 months and that I only have 4 left to go! This week, I headed to Canton with some friends. I got a few headbands and bows, but decided I want to try my hand at making bows! We went to visit my grandparents this weekend, and my Granny had gotten some adorable clothes for baby girl...and her first toy! She got her the sweetest stuffed lamb!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: Slightly over 1 lb. and 12 inches long (Head to toe), about the length of an ear of corn
Weight gain: +13
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants...and some of my shirts are getting too short
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: She is one active little girl! Her head seems to always gravitate to my right ribs, but I just love feeling her move around!
Sleep: About the same, some good nights and some longer ones!
Symptoms: I have been pretty tired, but a nap during the day normally helps a lot! My indigestion has returned a little. And my back hurts here and there. Oh, I am also wearing compression hose to work now which helps with leg cramps at night.
What I miss: OJ/Lemonade (Acidic drinks make my bladder pain come back, so I am staying away from them!)
Cravings: Rolls, Chickfila, fruit
Best Moment this week: Going to visit my grandparents and seeing all of our Malakoff friends
What I am looking forward to: Going to register with Mark on Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment