Pages

10/17/2011

26 weeks!


One more week down! This week went by pretty quickly, and was problem free as far as the pregnancy goes! We are so excited that we have reached viability, although we do not want baby girl to join us anytime soon! We also hit double digits until she is due to arrive! 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: 14 inches and she should be around 1.75 lbs (Although she was already at 2 lbs a week ago!)
Weight gain: +18
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants...trying to stretch my regular shirts out as long as possible!
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: I just have one word to describe this child...ACTIVE!
Sleep: Now that I have found a comfortable position with the body pillow, sleep has been better
Symptoms:  Sore ribs :), tiredness has returned a bit, and my appetite is GROWING!
What I miss: nothing really
Cravings: Chocolate milk, Chickfila, fruit
Best Moment this week: Enjoying a nice relaxing weekend with my better half :)
What I am looking forward to: Our big 4D sono is next Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment