Week 25 has been a crazy one to say the least. The first part of the week was not to exciting. And then on Thursday night, I started spotting. It was not a lot, but alarming nonetheless. Dr. E said to rest and drink water, and then to go into L&D if it got worse, otherwise to go see him on Friday.
Fortunately it did not get worse, so I went in on Friday morning. After checking out baby girl (with a few bonus 4D pics!!) it was determined that everything looked ok, and it was just a superficial vein. But...he still wanted me on bed rest for 48 hours! I am in awe of ladies who are on bedrest for months. 2 days was a KILLER! Fortunately, my husband,friends and family took excellent care of me and made sure I followed doctor's orders!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: 13.5 inches and she should be around 1.5 lbs...but that is not the case! Last Friday she was weighing in at 1 lb. 15 oz! Dr. E said she will be an 8 pounder for sure!
Weight gain: +18
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants...trying to stretch my regular shirts out as long as possible!
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: She is still loving my ribs! At the sono on Friday, she was still breech and her arms were moving all around her face. She also likes to bring her feet up to her hands. I think she may have had the hiccups yesterday in church!
Sleep: Now that I have found a comfortable position with the body pillow, sleep has been better
Symptoms: Sore ribs :), hungry, and the "moodiness" started rearing its ugly head this past week
What I miss: Lemonade, Pizza (it just hasn't sounded good!)
Cravings: Chocolate milk, Chickfila
Best Moment this week: Seeing our sweet baby girl in 4D on Friday and surviving bedrest
What I am looking forward to: Getting my gestational diabetes test out of the way and a fun wedding weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment