Pages

3/11/2015

That's What She Said

I have decided to start a new regular type of post here on the blog titled "That's What She Said"!


Our girls are getting to the point where they say the FUNNIEST things, and I want to be able to remember some of our favorites :)

For today's post, here are a few of Ashlynn's latest "That's What She Said" moments:

*One day she was working on her "school games" during Bailey's nap time. She clicked on the correct answer and I said "Ash, you did it!". She responded with "Yep, I am clever!"

*I was singing a Daniel Tiger song to her, and could not remember the last word. The last line is "you'll feel better _?_". I filled in a word and finished the song. Ashlynn said "No! Again." I assumed she wanted me to sing the song again and use the correct word. After filling in a different word at the end, I was met once again with "No! Again." After my third try, she said "Mama! No! The WORD at the end is AGAIN!" 

*The girls found a lady bug and were playing with it.  I was pretty sure it was dead, especially after they had played with it for a while. All of a sudden Ashlynn let out a blood curdling scream. I ran in to check on her, and she was melting down, crying and screaming "THE LADY BUG! THE LADY BUG IS CRAWLING UP MY ARM!!!!"

*When I told Mark the lady bug story, he told me that a few days before she went to pick up a worm that he found when they were playing outside.  As soon as it touched her hand, she froze and started shaking.  He took it from her and she said "Daddy, I don't think I like holding worms!"

*"Daddy isn't a pig! We are a family!" {No clue where this came from. But it was too funny!}

* "My daddy does this trick. He throws popcorn into the air and it just jumps into his mouth!"

*I had asked her to do something, and she did not listen. I then asked her who was in charge and she responded with "Uh, Mama, GOD is in charge!" At least we know she is learning something in Little Village ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment