Pages

3/04/2013

Baby B:31 weeks

One more week down! Only 6-9 weeks left! Everything is still going great (meds and rest are working!) and Baby B is growing. Such a praise!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: She should be around 16 inches long and weight 3.3 lbs (about the size of 4 navel oranges). 
Weight gain: +15
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: She is still a mover! I expect that will slow down some in the next few weeks as she starts to grow bigger
Sleep: Sleep has actually been great! Thank goodness
Symptoms: Exhaustion, backache, uncomfortable, contractions, heartburn, and stretch marks (ahh no!)
What I miss: Nothing
Cravings: Oreos, grape flavored drinks
Best moment this week: Resting and spending some quality time with family
What I am looking forward to: Starting to wash Bailey's clothes and organize the nursery for 2 sweet girls instead of 1
Dad and Big Sister: Mark has still been so helpful with things so that I do not over do it.  Ashlynn had a double ear infection/allergies and is finally getting over that, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment