35 weeks! That is just 2 weeks until we stop the meds! I keep telling Mark that is my goal (mainly because we go to see Wicked the night before!) It has been a long week kidney/bladder wise, but we are just still thankful that our girl is cooking as long as she needs to. I have started trying to get things ready...Bailey's clothes are all organized in her drawers and her stuff is ready to be put into a bag! Taking a self-portrait of the bump is getting a little harder as it gets bigger!
How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: She should be a little over 18 inches long and weight 5.25 lbs (about the size of a honeydew melon ).
Weight gain: +14 (down 1 more lb....will have to ask Dr. E about that Monday)
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: She is still a mover, but you can tell she is running out of room in there. I now have to do kick counts 2x a day, because of our "no-movement" scare last week.
Sleep: Sleep is ok. Pregnancy side effects are not as much of an issue, it is more the kidney/bladder mess.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, backache, kidney stones, moodiness, and all kinds of new aches and pains
What I miss: Getting to travel to see family for Easter
Cravings: Oreos, sandwiches, fruit
Best moment this week: This week was not easy pain wise. I am truly just thankful to have made it another week and that Bailey is still growing strong in there.
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating a risen Savior with my sweet family this weekend.
Dad and Big Sister: Mark has still been so amazing, helping with anything he can around the house. Ashlynn has been a trooper as well, poor thing got her top molars this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment