Pages

3/11/2013

Baby B: 32 Weeks

Bailey girl, you have made it to the 8 month mark! Not much longer and you will be out in the world with us.  We are getting more and more excited to meet you, and to love on you.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: She should be around 16.75 inches long and weight 3.75 lbs (about the size of a large jicama). 
Weight gain: +17
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: Another sweet girl!
Movement: We have been laughing at her movements this week.  She kicks hard, and it is so funny watching her kick/hit in multiple places at once
Sleep: Still sleeping great, as long as I can get in a comfortable position
Symptoms: Exhaustion, backache, uncomfortable, contractions, heartburn, and stretch marks (ahh no!)
What I miss: Nothing
Cravings: Grape flavored drinks
Best moment this week: Going to Dr. E's last week and seeing that Baby B is still looking great! I saw a different dr. He is the one who delivered Ashlynn, and he said he thinks she will be an April baby! We will see!!
What I am looking forward to: A calmer week of enjoying beautiful weather and longer days with my family
Dad and Big Sister: Mark was really busy last week (hence the excitement for a calmer week!). Ashlynn got to spend a fun night with her Papa and Nonnie on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment