Pages

11/28/2012

Baby B: 17 Weeks


As of last Saturday, we are 17 weeks pregnant with Baby B! My stomach is definitely starting to pop out.  In just 3 short weeks we will find out whether we have a he or a she growing in there!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: 5 inches long and 5 oz., about the size of a turnip
Weight gain: -4 (not sure how since I have a belly starting to form!)
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and now some shirts
Gender: TBD December 12!
Movement: I may have possibly felt the baby this weekend, but it was such a light flutter I am not sure
Sleep: Insomnia and crazy dreams. With Ashlynn, I had scary/bad dreams, but with this baby I have dreams where I stress out about something that happened that day. Ex: Tossing and turning all night because I dreamt that the only food we had was stuffing and Ashlynn was starving
Symptoms:  I am pretty tired once night hits, have a weird appetite, and very hormonal
What I miss: Nothing! 
Cravings: Fruit, chicken, coke and candy
Best moment this week: Celebrating Thanksgiving with my sweet family
What I am looking forward to: Introducing Ashlynn to the fun of Christmas, and more importantly the reason we celebrate!
Dad and Big Sister: Mark had 4 days off of work, so we enjoyed spending quality time with him! Big Sister Ashlynn must know I am tired, because she has been sleeping better at night!


No comments:

Post a Comment