Pages

11/26/2012

Baby B: 16 Weeks


We are finally getting caught up on these posts! We are now 16 weeks pregnant.  It seems that this pregnancy is flying by much faster.



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: 4.5 inches long, about the size of an avocado
Weight gain: -4

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans, not out of necessity, but because I was pregnant last winter and all of my jeans are maternity! Some tighter shirts are looking a little tighter.
Gender: TBD December 12!
Movement: I am sure the baby is moving, but I have not felt it yet
Sleep: Insomnia has kicked in a few nights this past week
Symptoms:  I go in spurts from having tons of energy to being exhausted.  I am also hungry and thirsty more frequently, and have been having some headaches. I also unfortunately got a UTI this past week.
What I miss: Nothing! 
Cravings: Fruit, salads and chicken nuggets
Best moment this week: Hearing the sweet heartbeat and having a great checkup! The heartbeat was at 138.
What I am looking forward to: Ashlynn's first Thanksgiving
Dad and Big Sister: Mark has been busy with work and is getting excited to find out the gender. Ashlynn is keeping us on our toes with her newfound and much loved mobility!

No comments:

Post a Comment