Here is a recap of weeks 14&15 of our pregnancy with Baby B!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14-15 weeks
Size of baby: 3.5 inches long, about the size of a lemon to 4 inches long, about the size of an apple
Weight gain: -7 (which puts me at the same weight I was at 14 weeks with Ashlynn, even though it was a +1 then)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans, not out of necessity, but because I was pregnant last winter and all of my jeans are maternity!
Gender: TBD mid December
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: No problems with sleep (minus having a sweet 10 month old!)
Symptoms: I have finally gotten my energy back. Foods do not seem to bother me as much, but I do already find myself getting full faster. I also have occasional back and round ligament pain.
What I miss: Nothing!
Cravings: Fruit, salads and chicken nuggets
Best moment this week: Being able to cuddle and rest with my sweet girl
What I am looking forward to: We have our next checkup next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment