Pages

9/05/2011

HALFWAY!!

 
I cannot believe we are HALFWAY to having our baby girl! It feels like it has flown by...and I know the 2nd half will be even quicker.  We are starting to think about paint colors, and things that we need/need to do. It is so exciting! She has been more active lately which I love, I am just ready for Mark to feel her kicks! This week I did have to figure out (the hard way) what foods cause indigestion, so I will be trying to avoid them from here on out!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: 6.5 inches long, about the size of an banana
Weight gain: +7
Maternity Clothes: Dresses, maternity leggings, a bella band...annnnd I pulled out some maternity jeans on Friday! I can still wear my jeans w/the bella band, but the maternity jeans were just SO comfy!
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: Yep! She has started moving alot after I get done working or moving around alot. I think I may have felt it from the outside, but I am not convinced.
Sleep: Sleep has gotten MUCH better with the use of a body pillow...minus the increased trips to the bathroom!
Symptoms:  Exhaustion, indigestion, hunger,round ligament pain, and a few things that I choose not to discuss on the world wide web :)
What I miss: Nothing really...
Cravings: Chickfila, chicken, fruit, peanut butter
Best Moment this week: Going to baby stores w/Mark (We decided to go and look around before we start registering...hopefully this will help the overwhelmed feeling!)
What I am looking forward to: The 2nd half of pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment