Where did that stomach come from!? I know I had a bump before this week, but I feel like it has really popped out. I finally gave in and bought a few pair of maternity pants. (Most of) My shirts are still working just fine. I am still pretty exhausted after work, or if I don't rest every now and then, but I feel like I can stay up past 8 p.m. now :) We also found out today that our car seat/stroller are in!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: 3/4 lb and 10.5 inches long (Head to toe), about the length of a carrot
Weight gain: +7
Maternity Clothes: Dresses, a bella band with my regular pants, and maternity pants
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement:Yes! It is so neat to learn her patterns, and what makes her start moving! She moves alot at night once I lay down. Here are a few other things that make her move:
Caffeine, a full stomach, an empty/growling stomach, stress, orange juice, going to church (She kicks every Sunday all throughout the service!)
Sleep: Sleep? What sleep? Lol! I had trouble staying asleep this week, and couldn't seem to get comfy.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, indigestion, hunger,round ligament pain, and a few things that I choose not to discuss on the world wide web :)
What I miss: Nothing really...
Cravings: Chickfila, chicken, fruit, peanut butter
Best Moment this week: Mark feeling her kick for the first time! So special :)
What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor on Wednesday
YOu look adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteAllison, I heard there's a 4D in your future!!! Those are amazing!
ReplyDeleteHi, Allison,
ReplyDeleteNow remember what the "nice old lady" at the restaurant in Athens said to you about dresses.
LOL! Congratulations to you and Mark! We can't wait to see little Ashlynn Mariel Sangenito!