(Not the best of my pictures...but then again I had been at doctors offices for 8 hours that day...!)
The week 22 post is just a little delayed! This post has gotten delayed a lot between not feeling well, not being home, and trying to find our memory card reader for my picture.
The week 22 post is just a little delayed! This post has gotten delayed a lot between not feeling well, not being home, and trying to find our memory card reader for my picture.
This week has been an adventure pregnancy wise. Monday I went to the dr. to get checked for a UTI. It came back negative. Wednesday I was back at the dr. in extreme pain. After thinking it was a kidney stone, and a trip to a urologist, I went back to my dr. (All in one day!) It was determined that baby girl is breech and using my bladder as a soccer ball. He said it doesn't happen often, but that it will be this way until she turns.
I did get to see her again on Wed while at the dr! She was playing with her feet and moving around! Mark says that in the new pics she looks like she has my nose! So crazy!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: 1 lb. and 11 inches long (Head to toe), about the length of a spaghetti squash
Weight gain: +13
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants...and some of my shirts are getting too short
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: She is moving up a storm! I love it! Mark gets to feel her all of the time, and my mom got to feel her when we went to the dr. last week!
Sleep: Some nights are great sleep wise, and others are a little long
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, sore tailbone, "my bladder is a punching bag" pain...and I have not been able to wear my contacts for about a month b/c my eyes have gotten super dry all of a sudden
What I miss: Nothing really...
Cravings: Chicken, skittles
Best Moment this week: Going in last week for our 21 week checkup! Baby girl is measuring right on track. Also, the extra peeks of her on the ultrasound were pretty awesome!
What I am looking forward to: A very lazy weekend to rest from the week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment