Pages

8/15/2011

Seventeen

 A lovely "after work" bump picture

This past week has been pretty low key. I did start back to work today, and was exhausted by 4:00. Afternoon naps may become more frequent :) My stomach has gotten a little harder this week...so crazy to see how my body is changing! We are excited about this Friday...we are having a gender reveal party, and we will find out whether we are having a "he" or a "she" along with our friends and family!
 
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: 5 inches long, about the size of a turnip
Weight gain: +1 (I am sure that will change at the Dr. on Wed)
Maternity Clothes: I had to pull out the maternity leggings this weekend...can you say COMFY!
Gender: TBD Aug. 17th!!
Movement: Maybe?? I felt a few weird flutters in my stomach while laying down Friday night and then again a few times since
Sleep: CrAzY dreams!!!
Symptoms:  Indigestion, headaches, hunger, and dreams
What I miss: Nothing really...
Cravings: Fruit, carbs and taquitos
Best Moment this week: Enjoying my last week of summer, and discovering fun baby things on Pinterest
What I am looking forward to: Our next appointment is this Wed! Looking forward to finding out the gender, but most importantly checking in on the health of our little one!

1 comment: