Pages

8/27/2011

The Reveal

I have always loved the idea of a "gender reveal party".  But I had never actually thought to have one for myself. When a sweet friend offered to host one for us, I was SO excited! 

When we went in for our sono, we asked the tech to write down the gender of our baby on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope.  We dropped of the envelope with our friend, and then waited 2 loooooooong {not really...just sounds more dramatic} days until our party!

The decor was super cute, and I wish I had pictures of it.  The table and food were half pink and half blue.  Everyone that came either had to wear pink or blue to show their guess of the gender.

 Addi & I were on Team Pink, Shane (in his AWESOME outfit) was for Team Blue! 


We played a few games, and determined what the old wives tales had to say. (They predicted GIRL!)

We then had our dessert,cake balls.  The inside of the cake ball revealed what we would be having!

Pink= ITS A GIRL!

We were also blessed with diapers and a few goodies from our friends and family!


It was such a great night, and a special way to find out that our sweet baby girl was on the way!


1 comment:

  1. I totally love it! How fun!!!! Wish I had thought of something like that!

    ReplyDelete