Pages

8/09/2011

15/16 Weeks

 
Wow! I can't believe we are already to 16 weeks!  I took a spontaneous trip to Ohio during week 15, so I am just combing the 2 weeks.  Things have been pretty uneventful, just grateful for a growing, healthy baby! We are both SO excited to find out the sex of the baby next week! (We may be doing a fun gender reveal party, which will add to the excitement!)
 
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 weeks 1 day
Size of baby: 4.5 inches long, about the size of an avocado
Weight gain: +1 (I can handle that!)
Maternity Clothes: Sticking with the dresses
Gender: TBD Aug. 17th!!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Had a little insomnia for the past few days, and no sleeping on the stomach
Symptoms:  Indigestion, headaches, hunger, and CRAZY dreams
What I miss: Sweet Tea
Cravings: Fruit and carbs
Best Moment this week: I have been on prometrium for my progesterone levels since week 10 and I got the green light to stop taking them last week! My levels were looking great!
What I am looking forward to:Finding out the gender!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for yall. And happy things are going so well. I will look forward to reading about the gender when the time comes! Keep up the good work new Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to find out what you're having! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete