Pages

8/23/2011

18

(*I feel like I look bigger here than in person....I am going to blame it on A)the fact that it is the end of the day and B)the fact that I am wearing my dress that "covers a multitude of sins"!)

This week has been SO fantastic! Last Wed. we went to the doctor for our check up.  We got to see Ashlynn for about 15 minutes.  She was asleep at first, and the tech had to shake my stomach around to wake her up! We got to see her heart beat, and even saw her little tongue moving around! It was an amazing moment! Everything is measuring great, and looking healthy...PRAISE GOD! On Friday we had our Gender Reveal Party! We were overjoyed to find out we had a baby girl on the way!


 Funny story: I caved and had some sweet tea at lunch last week. Apparently, Ashlynn loves her caffeine, because she started moving all over the place
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 weeks, 2 days
Size of baby: 5.5 inches long, about the size of a bell pepper
Weight gain: +7
Maternity Clothes: Dresses, maternity leggings and a bella band...Everything else is still regular
Gender: GIRL!!! Ashlynn Marie!
Movement: YES!! They have been mostly at night, and some the past 2 days during work!
Sleep: CrAzY dreams, waking up often
Symptoms:  Indigestion, headaches, hunger,and round ligament pain
What I miss: Nothing really...
Cravings: Taquitos, chicken and sweet tea
Best Moment this week: Seeing our sweet baby girl on Wednesday, and finding out that she was a she on Friday!
What I am looking forward to: Beginning to look for nursery decor/furniture

2 comments: