Pages

2/22/2010

WOW!

Really, tonight I have no words to type, or maybe my mind and body are just too exhausted to spit out paragraphs....

A few facts instead....
2- The night of Radiate 2010 we are on
2- Crazy school assemblies
1- Winner of $100
75- The number of pizzas we went through
150+ - The number of 1st-5th graders in attendance
50- The number of kid in the nursery
464- Total attendance
2- Awesome Nintend0 gaming systems!
44-Lives forever changed
1- Number of FREE cars to be given away to a TEENAGER tomorrow!

Hows that for avoiding sentences!  I am off to sort through cards, spend time with my sweet Jesus gearing up for another crazy, awesome day tomorrow, and spending a few moments with my husband! Want to know more about whats going on? Here's a few links:

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm pretty speechless too! I am excited & amazed to see what God is doing in our tiny town of Malakoff! Can't wait to see how today unfolds!

    ReplyDelete