Pages

2/03/2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Just wanted to jump on really quick to wish my mom a ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My mom and I have been through SO much together! She was always the "cool" mom in high school, and I have so many amazing memories from the crazy things she, my brother and I did when I was growing up! From late night slumber parties and fast food runs, vacations, and "rolling", to serious talks and teaching me what it meant to be a Christian, and a godly young woman.  My faith would not be what it was if it were not for my mother. And even through the teenage year "wars" and our ups and downs, she has always been there for me and Shane.  

I love you mom and hope your day was wonderful!

(No picture, because well...they are on f.b. and I can't get on there right now!)


No comments:

Post a Comment