We started December out with our city Christmas parade!
Mark had dental work done, so that afternoon I put up Christmas lights!
We also took a trip to Gaga and Maynards house to visit Granny, Bampa, Uncle Duty and Alicia
The weather was nice enough for some park trips!
But we also got a few snowflakes!!
We also loved visiting Nanny! (And Papa and Nonnie!)
Mark and I took the girls to see the Nativity for family date night
Our local CFA had Breakfast with Santa cow! It was a big hit!
The girls loved more time with Gaga and Maynard!
We had fun on our yearly christmas outing with Gaga :)
Ash would only talk to Santa away from his chair.
Bailey hammed it up!
A was stoked that we found dye free candy canes!
We had fun at the arboretum on a nice day
I loved helping with Ashlynn's Christmas party at school!
We finished the day with monster yogurt to celebrate our break
And we got haircuts too!
Mark and I took the girls to the Christmas Village. It was fun, not too crowded and not too cold!
Our little mantle...
Kate the elf gave the girls gifts to take to our neighbors!
We got tickets to the nutcracker! It was a really fun morning and the girls loved dressing up!
Ashlynn's piano teacher had a christmas party/mini recital. We were very proud of her!
The girls and I also went to visit Granny and Bampa for a few days! We played games, ate yummy snacks and got lots of cuddles.
they loved checking out the Christmas lights!
Kate asked the girls to tell the trash men Merry Christmas and Thank you. Unfortunately, they thought our note was trash and threw it away haha!
More parade pictures:
Bahaha....dental work!
Grammy also visited to make ornaments!
We loved seeing the Estes clan!
More pictures from Granny and Bampa's:































































No comments:
Post a Comment