I had toyed with the idea of sending the girls to a MDO this fall, but for multiple reasons decided not to. I still wanted to make sure A was learning/exploring, so I decided to do "Tot School" with her. It is not as intense as preschool, as we are just doing 30 min-1 hr, 2 days a week.
We don't have room for "school", so I put it on a folding board that I can hide in the closet. We are working on letter and number recognition, Spanish and sign language, math concepts, life themes, and pre-writing.
The girls love sitting on their stools getting ready for school.
This month, one of our themes is "All About Me". Ashlynn loved making a picture of herself on a circle.
Bailey loved...eating crayons!
First day of tot school picture:
And what better way to celebrate a first day than lunch with Gaga!






No comments:
Post a Comment