My mom is moving soon, and so she is cleaning out things in her house. One of her storage sheds was full with everything that had been in my room when I moved off to college. She asked me to come sort through things with her, and it led to a productive (purging) day, but also a fun walk down memory lane!
First up, we found some of our (mine and Shane's) old art projects. It is a good thing neither of us went into art as a profession...
We also found my box of trophies. Mark asked if they were all for "Participation" :)
My dollhouse that I had as a little girl was out there as well. My Nanny made it for me, and I hope to freshen it up for the girls to use! The box below the dollhouse was full of my old barbies!
The girls had fun playing in some of Uncle Shane's old hats.
I think it is safe to say that my brother was the wild child, based on the number of casts he has had! (And this is not even all of them!)
We came across some old pictures too! This one of Shane reminds me a lot of Bailey.
And this one of me reminds me of Ashlynn in a lot of ways.
When I was young, my mom would play me a tape with my own birthday song on it! A few years ago, a friend gave me a copy on CD, but it was fun to find the original too!









No comments:
Post a Comment