Pages

7/28/2014

College Station

My brother is moving, so we packed up the crew and headed down south to help him pack.

Friday night, he took us to a mexican food restaurant to eat.  It was heaven.
A) They had a play area on the patin for kids 
B) It was during our "polar vortex" and it was a gorgeous night
C) They had melt in your mouth carne-asada that I am still dreaming about!







Shane had to work half of Saturday, but got up early to get us Shipley's before he left. A certain toddler was beyond ecstatic! 


While he was gone, we donned our Aggie maroon, and worked on packing.


He got home and joined in the fun!


For dinner, the guys grilled out. The girls played on his swing set while we cooked, and they had a blast!








At one point, I came outside to them working, and laughing about something.


It turns out that Shane caught a frog.  Ashlynn was giggling like crazy. I thought she would be scared of it, but she surprised us.







The next day, I was pretty under the weather, thanks to a 4 am stomach bug.  The guys loaded boxes, and mom and the girls "cleaned" and packed.  Ashlynn had fun walking in her Uncle Shanes shoes all day!


We wrapped up with a little playing, and then hit the road home.  Hopefully we will get to head that way again this fall for some football fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment