Pages

5/02/2014

Picture Overload

Someday I intend to start writing more in my blog posts. I love reading back and seeing where I was mentally/emotionally/spiritually throughout the past few years.  Buuuuuut, right now, life consists of  keeping TWO toddlers (thank you Amy Marks for reminding me of that!) out of everything. Favorite things to get into at the moment consist of play doh that is in the very top cabinet, coffee, the dog bowl, toothpaste, and mom's nightstand.  

So yes, needless to say, laptop time is limited.  Which is why almost every post is pictures. But memories are memories, no matter which form they are shared in!

Without further ado, here are way too many pictures, and a few snippets, too!

Ashlynn's new obsession? "Ice-team tones". That was a "post swim lesson" favorite.


Future doctor? She loves to play doctor with her animals or her sister.


Ya know, eating her toe. Totally normal right? I included this so that I can show it to her future husband ;)


My loves. Watching Nick Jr., I am sure. It is our little "bedtime routine".


B was sleeping so sweetly. I tried to take a pic, but the flash went off. Oops!


Look at that sass-a-frass face. Lord help us.


This little one LOVES the wind. She was so happy when it was cold, windy and 32 outside. Apparently sunny, windy and 70 will work too.


Too.Big.


Just a little mama loving.



Tv, books, and musical instruments. The girls morning routine while I get ready.


That is, unless they are spilling the entire box of cheerios out and playing in it together.


That "fun" escapade brought on Ashlynn's first lesson in vacumming.


This girl loves her papa. And everyone else with the title of grandparent.


Showing of her tricks.


These sisters melt my heart. They are becoming friends, and it is beyond precious.


Family fun at the "pood trucks"


Biking with Gator.


Ashlynn figured out that the intercom at Walmart was someone talking. She would look up, gasp, and yell "HEY!"


Grandpa Evy is in town for a few months. Bailey thinks he is hilarious!


Ice cream. Again!


Like I said...we really enjoy getting the playdoh from the top cabinet...



No comments:

Post a Comment