This Mother's Day, I felt as if I had switched from thinking I somehow "deserved" or needed praise and recognition, to seeing it as a day of being so aware of the blessing of being a mom. To think that the Lord would bless me with two of the most precious little girls and one baby in heaven.... it is overwhelming at times.
I pray that through the tantrums, the attitudes, the smiles and the fun, that I can be a mom that shows my kids the love of the Lord. I pray that I show them patience, grace, love and strength.
For Mother's Day, we spent the day going to church, relaxing as a family, and going to dinner with my mama!
Mark and I are both so blessed to have so many wonderful moms & grandmothers in our lives. They truly have guided us and been examples of how to love the Lord. Happy Mother's Day to each of your wonderful women :)
I had been wanting a new purse for a while, now that we are past the "mega-diaper bag" phase. My sweet husband gifted me with this new purse, that I LOVE! He is a blessing, and I am lucky to have him as a partner in parenting. I would not be the mom I am without him.



No comments:
Post a Comment