We delivered Bailey at the same hotel hospital that we delivered Ashlynn at. It really is an incredible place and such a peaceful, restful experience.
 |
| Love this sweet girl to pieces! |
The nurses are all top of the line. Friendly, encouraging and helpful. And to top that off, the food is excellent. I am talking "Steak and Lobster Celebration Dinner" caliber.
 |
| Naptime for Baby B! |
During our stay, alot of our family came to meet Miss Bailey. (Since none of them were actually there for her speedy arrival!)
 |
| Granny and Bampa |
 |
| Papa (and Nonnie) |
 |
| Big Sister Ashlynn |
 |
| First picture of our family of 4! |
 |
| Uncle Shane |
*Funny story* My brother had been telling me for months not to have Bailey on either of the last 2 weekends in April, because he had plans. Of course, I had her on the first of those weekends,when he was out of town-with no cell signal. I wouldn't let anyone post about her arrival until I could try and get in touch with him. God is good, and Shane happened to get my message around lunchtime that Saturday!
 |
| Grandma (and Grandpa and Uncle Mike came too!) |
 |
| Our sweet friends Andrew and Katya |
 |
| G-Ma (and Gator!) |
We had other friends and family visit, but we were not as good at taking pictures this time around!
It was such a sweet few days of getting to know our newest baby girl!
 |
| Hearing test |
 |
| Headed home! |
And Ashlynn was taken good care of too! She got spoiled for a few days at her G-Ma and Gators!
 |
| Super-Baby! |
I snapped these pics of both girls on "going home" day!
 |
| R: Ashlynn, L: Bailey |
No comments:
Post a Comment